Monday, May 15, 2017

Well I got the interview done with Don Milton and Tom White. We had an awesome time and I got to hear some really good stories. I have to get it all edited together, which will be pushing my limits with 2 audio tracks and 2 camera angles. But I am excited to get it done and see what everyone thinks.

Another thing is I decided to try and get ahold of George Pivey. He is the last of the living that hunted with Dennis Carson and Charlie Settles and Dale Lee in Mexico. There is a real interesting story that goes with these interviews that I would like to share but I might have to wait. I have put off editing these interviews mainly because I want to make sure I do a good job and also because of this missing piece.. which is George Pivey. Hopefully he will agree and I can make arrangements to get this done.

Sorry for the delay still trying to get moved. We should get in the new house this week and I will have my office in the house so that will make work so much easier.

Thanks!

Brett

No comments:

Post a Comment